пятница, 31 июля 2015 г.

Better late than never...

Today it's time for showing the works for the project "I love Grafic 45". It's not just a slogan for me... I think Graphic 45 is a perfect paper and very very stylish. Thanks Nadya Lifa for this happy time!!!

Let it be...

The 1st step.




I did it for my daughter Dasha. 
Are you ready to see the next step?
The 2nd step.
Anapa is my native town. It's on the Black Sea coast. I love sea! I love Graphic45 and its collection "By the sea".


















These albums are the first scrap albums in my life!!! It's my debute!

The 3rd step of this project.




I am very grateful to the organizer and the inspirer of this project, a wonderful designer Nadezhda Lifanova, jury who may be reading this and all the participants for your hard work and given me inspiration. Thank you for giving me the joy of creativity.
You are simply the best!!!

5 комментариев:

  1. классно получилось! поздравляю с завершением проекта!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Оленька ты супер!!!! отличные работы!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Красивые альбомы! Это правда первые альбомы в жизни?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Да, первые. Сейчас закончила ещё один. Выложу попозже.

    ОтветитьУдалить